:Podcast: Digital Glitch #48
Digital Glitch #48
Hey! I bet you were thinking where is the weekly episode of Digital Glitch? Well here it is late, but none the less awesome as ever! Get your ears blown away with new tracks from unitcode:machine, BlackOPz, Necrotek, Decoded Feedback, In Strict Confidence, Assemblage 23 and Sin DNA! It does not matter if this was uploaded late! It is Friday, plug this in to your loudest speakers and get the party going. DJ GlitchMode promises you this mix will make you shake your ass and get crazy in where ever your location!
Have a request for next weeks show?
Let me know what you guys are liking and what I need to do more of? Requests made to me, make sure to give me your name and where you are from and I will totally pimp you out! I want to know where my listeners are from and what you like so hit me up!
Download Digital Glitch #48
(right click link and “save link as” for mp3)
- C-Lekktor – Trastorno (5:27)
- The Mask Of Sanity – No Stars Shine (4:29)
- unitcode:machine – Stare Inside (4:26)
- Darker Days Tomorrow – Pretty Thing (4:34)
- Faderhead – Sick City (4:14)
- SIN D.N.A. – Thorns For Misery (5:33)
- Blakopz – United (Feat. Rexx Arkana Of FGFC820) (4:57)
- X-RX – Hard Bass Hard Soundz (4:29)
- Necrotek – None More Black (Trimetrick Remix) (4:44)
- Die Sektor – The Just Will Be Silenced (3:53)
- Be My Enemy – Helter Skelter (DIGICORE Remix) (5:00)
- MANGADRIVE – Dominion (B00Mer RMX) (3:30)
- Espermachine – A Thousand Days (4:24)
- Decoded Feedback – Slaughter (5:09)
- Portion Control – Skins (5:08)
- In Strict Confidence – Morpheus (Clubmix) (6:25)
- Iiris – Weirdo (3:10)
- FGFC820 – Doctrine (Kervorkian Death Cycle Remix) (4:34)
- K-Bereit – Plug & Play (3:38)
- Vanity – Killer Song (Traumatize Remix) (4:27)
- God Destruction – Across the Light (7:52)
- Assemblage 23 – Rain Falls Down [ivardensphere Rmx] (4:40)
Glitch’s Pick of the Month: June 2012
DIE SEKTOR: THE FINAL ELECTRO SOLUTION – COP INTERNATIONAL
In little over a year since their controversial and boundary breaking second album, “Applied Structure in a Void”, Die Sektor return with their darkest yet most refined album to date. On their third full length release they continue to push the limits of dark electro music: they sound meaner, angrier and altogether more menacing. The sense of hope found on the previous album seems to have vanished completely. This time the listener is taken into an internal world, unstoppable in its folly and imminent collapse.
In typical Die Sektor fashion “The Final Electro Solution” is filled with metaphors, double meaning and hidden references which leave the listener with several ways to interpret each song. The project describe the album as “an apocalyptic themed nervous breakdown, to be played in stereo”. Expect the signature complex arrangements, glitches, insane melodies and unique rhythms Die Sektor are known for. From out of the void comes “The Final Electro Solution”!
Die Sektor (Website) Facebook
Have a request for next weeks show? Email: digitalglitch[at]coma-online.com